About The Coupon Diary:

As a new years resolution for 2009 I am going to post all of my grocery purchases online. I will try to keep track of how much I spend and save. I am trying to keep my grocery budget under $50 a week.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wednesday at Walmart




I haggled with Walmart tonight over about every last penny. Honestly I really tried to be nice about it, but the cashier was still very happy to see me leave. It's just that with the new year I am really trying to keep to my $50 a week budget and every cent is going to count. So... I did a lot of price matching. Here's how it looked:

Total: $ 9.27
Saved: ? Not really sure, because I did alot of price matching and apparently walmart doesn't keep track on the reciept.
*2.5 lb.s roma tomatoes---0.69/lb price matched with fiesta foods
*2 morton salts-----------.44 each price matched with fiesta foods
*4 tomatoe sauces--------.50 each. (not super, but I really want to make spanish rice)
*2 breads----------------.45 each price matched with yokes
*3 crest toothpastes------.93 each price matched with yokes then used .75 off coupons to make them 18 cents each
*two BAR-s bacons------2/$1 with fiesta foods coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment