About The Coupon Diary:

As a new years resolution for 2009 I am going to post all of my grocery purchases online. I will try to keep track of how much I spend and save. I am trying to keep my grocery budget under $50 a week.

Friday, February 12, 2010

catching up







Earlier this week we all went to Walmart for a few things, I haven't been feeling great so we kind of just got what we wanted however, I need to post them anyway just to keep my record more accurate. We got, 4 cartons of sour cream, green leafy lettuce, 5 apples, 4 packs of lil smokies, a bunch of asparagus, 2 orange juice concentrates, 2 french bread and 1 iceberg lettuce. We spent a total of $28.45 and I lost the reciept, but I know I saved at least 4 dollars.


We also got a few things from Winco, I don't have a pic, but it was 4 gallons of milk and a loaf of bread.

Total: 8.84

No comments:

Post a Comment