About The Coupon Diary:

As a new years resolution for 2009 I am going to post all of my grocery purchases online. I will try to keep track of how much I spend and save. I am trying to keep my grocery budget under $50 a week.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

week in review 2/8- 2/17 Week 6

Total spent this week: $54.18
Total saved this week: $60.56
* I realize that percentage is down from my average, but I haven't been feeling the greatest so it is hard to do as much bargain grocering. I also went a little over 50. Last week, however I was under by 17.38 cents so I actually have $13.20 still rolling to next week. I start out each month at 0 but during the month if I have quite a bit over or under I roll it into the next week.
Total spent this year: 315.03
Total saved this year: 633.93

No comments:

Post a Comment