About The Coupon Diary:

As a new years resolution for 2009 I am going to post all of my grocery purchases online. I will try to keep track of how much I spend and save. I am trying to keep my grocery budget under $50 a week.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Where have I been?

Hi. Just in case someone is reading this and wondering where the heck I have been, I'll let you know.

I have been having a temporary aversion to couponing and grocery shopping in general. It started when we went out of town for a couple of days and then continued on as I had a terrible headache for a couple of days. We mostly just ate what we had in the house, however last week we did take one trip to the WinCo to pick up a few items. I spent $54.15 there and that was the only grocery shopping we did last week.

This week my husband picked up a few things from walmart on his way home from work and spent a total of 15.48. Unfortunately in december I lost my camera charger and as of late it has completely lost it's charge. I will be ordering a new one soon, but in the mean time that means no pics of the groceries.

I am finding it kind of hard for some reason to get back into the swing of the coupon thing. I know I will eventually. I think It will take a really good sale to pull me back into it. In the mean time I am going to try at least to keep within my $50 a week. I will make it a goal to try to hit at least one sale in the next week and see if that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment