About The Coupon Diary:

As a new years resolution for 2009 I am going to post all of my grocery purchases online. I will try to keep track of how much I spend and save. I am trying to keep my grocery budget under $50 a week.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Rite Aid

late on saturday I ran into the Rite aid to get a few lightbulbs. I'll count them on this week's tally. I bought (4) 4 packs of GE reveal lightbulbs. According to my reciept each pack is normally 5.29. They were on sale for 2.00 each. I used (1) dollar off coupon for each one. I paid $4 plus tax for 16 lightbulbs. And to make it better I can submit a rebate to get $4 back. I also got 6 sets of game pieces for their promotion the game of life game, which was strangly addicting.
Paid: $0.66 when factoring all savings and rebates
Saved: $20.50

1 comment: