About The Coupon Diary:

As a new years resolution for 2009 I am going to post all of my grocery purchases online. I will try to keep track of how much I spend and save. I am trying to keep my grocery budget under $50 a week.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Week in Review 1/3 -1/9

I spent 67 dollars this week on groceries. Yes, that is 17 dollars over budget. However, I just couldn't pass up the chicken so I'll try to cut back a little on my spending next week. The weekly total is a little more than 67 because I counted the m&ms under gifts instead. Here are the stats.:

Spent this week: $70.05
Saved this week: $191.79

I saved 73% this week with discounts and coupons

In the future I will keep track of totals for the year so far. This was the first week so the totals are the same for the year and the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment