About The Coupon Diary:

As a new years resolution for 2009 I am going to post all of my grocery purchases online. I will try to keep track of how much I spend and save. I am trying to keep my grocery budget under $50 a week.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

WinCo 1/26





We were in the mood for tacos tonight and I didn't have any great deals on tortillas and tomatoes so we ended up at winco for old time sake. I also ran into a few other things ;) letsee...



  • (12) 15 oz cans of tomato sauce... .48 cents each

  • (6) Cans of rosarita refried beans .82 cents each (I used two .50 off of 3 coupons)

  • (1) 8 ct. bag of mission burrito tortillas 2.64 ( I used a $1 off 1 to make it 1.64)

  • (1) 16 ct. Bar-s corn dogs 2.98

  • (1) Bar-s bacon 1.78 (used a 1$ off of 2 bar-s products coupon)

  • 1.05 lb tomatos (1.03)
  • (4) mccormick taco seasonings .38 cents each (used two 25 cents off 2 coupons)
  • (2) guacamole seasonings .38 cents each (used a 25 cents off 2 coupon)

It's a little difficult to know exactly what you saved at winco because they don't calculate in the regular price of anything even though it is on sale, so I can only calculate my savings from the coupons I used.


Total Spent: $17.64


Total Saved: $3.75


No comments:

Post a Comment