About The Coupon Diary:

As a new years resolution for 2009 I am going to post all of my grocery purchases online. I will try to keep track of how much I spend and save. I am trying to keep my grocery budget under $50 a week.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Walgreens 1/12


Shopping list:

(4) 18 oz quaker oats: on sale for 1.50 ea. with in ad coupon +$1.oo off 1 manufacturer coupon = $0.50
(2) gallons milk 1.99 ea.
(1) half gallon chocolate milk 3.40 ( used coupon for free chocolate milk w/ purchase of two gallons milk up to $3. I had to pay the last 40 cents because of course walgreens regular prices are like out of this world expensive.)
Total: 6.38
total saved: $14

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I also bought quaker oats yesterday, but not the chocolate milk deal. My checker said that it was a fraudulent coupon :( ... which it isnt!! So I will try again when we run out of milk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too bad! It's definitely not a fraud. Was that at Walgreens?

    ReplyDelete