About The Coupon Diary:

As a new years resolution for 2009 I am going to post all of my grocery purchases online. I will try to keep track of how much I spend and save. I am trying to keep my grocery budget under $50 a week.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Save-a-Lot's 1/23/10



I went to Save-A-Lot's for the first time today. I had been there before when it was something else back in the day. I probably would have price matched, so I wouldn't have to travel all the way to Pasco, but I don't get their ad for some reason. I also had some time today while my husband was at the CBC gym. Here is my grocery list:
  • (4) gallons of milk $1.79 each
  • (2) 1/2 gallons chocolate milk (used a coupon for a free one wyb 2 gal. white milk.
  • ~8.5 lb.s of bananas .33/lb (there is actually a limit of 6lb.s and I thought i was getting less than 6 when I weighed it, but when I looked at my reciept it said more so I guess maybe their scales are different? Oh well, they didn't charge me a bigger price or anything)
  • (8) 8oz cans of tomato sauce 4/$1

Total paid: $11.96

Total saved: $4.38

No comments:

Post a Comment