About The Coupon Diary:

As a new years resolution for 2009 I am going to post all of my grocery purchases online. I will try to keep track of how much I spend and save. I am trying to keep my grocery budget under $50 a week.

Monday, January 18, 2010

walmart 1/18


Shopping list: (2) bags hot dog buns 88 cents each with price match to Fiesta Foods, (4) packs Bar-s hotdogs 68 cents each, (1) bag frozen peas 0.96, (1) bag frozen carrots 0.96, (1) bag tater-tots 1.38.
I kind of feel like a chowder head because I didn't realize until now that I never gave the cashier the two $1 off of 2 hot dog coupons I had. That was kind of the reason I even bought them. I do want to have a BBQ sometime, but the coupons were the inspiration. Oh well, I guess not much saved this time. Total spent: $7.78

No comments:

Post a Comment